Immunoglobulin kappa Variable 1-27 (IGKV1-27) (Center) antibody Primary Antibody
IGKV1-27 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IC, IF, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2705361
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Immunochromatography (IC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2709861
- Recognizes endogenous levels of A20 protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to A20
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the center region of human A20.
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000), IH (1:100 - 1:200), IF/IC (1:100 - 1:500)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- A20 (IGKV1-27 Antibody Abstract)
- OTUD7C, Tumor necrosis factor alpha-induced protein 3, TNF alpha-induced protein 3, OTU domain-containing protein 7C, Putative DNA-binding protein A20, Zinc finger protein A20
- Gene ID
- 7128, 21929
- P21580, Q60769
- Activation of Innate immune Response
You are here: