GCKR antibody (Glucokinase (Hexokinase 4) Regulator) Primary Antibody
- This GCKR antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Homo sapiens glucokinase (hexokinase 4) regulator (GCKR)
- Purified from mouse ascites fluids by affinity chromatography
- Full length human recombinant protein of human GCKR (NP_001477) produced in HEK293T cell.
- Application Notes
- WB 1:2000, IHC 1:150, IF 1:100,
The concentration of the product may vary between diferrent lots.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5-1.0 mg/mL
- PBS (PH 7.3) containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Alternative Name
- GCKR (GCKR Antibody Abstract)
- FGQTL5, GKRP, GLRE, gckr, glucokinase regulator, glucokinase regulatory protein, glucokinase regulator L homeolog, GCKR, Gckr, gckr.L
- This gene encodes a protein belonging to the GCKR subfamily of the SIS (Sugar ISomerase) family of proteins. The gene product is a regulatory protein that inhibits glucokinase in liver and pancreatic islet cells by binding non-covalently to form an inactive complex with the enzyme. This gene is considered a susceptibility gene candidate for a form of maturity-onset diabetes of the young (MODY).
- Molecular Weight
- 68.5 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Carbohydrate Homeostasis, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process, Protein targeting to Nucleus