GSK3 alpha antibody (Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3 alpha) (Ser45) Primary Antibody
GSK3a Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, IHC, IP, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN3184955
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This GSK3 alpha antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- GSK3α Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of GSK3α protein.
- Rabbit Polyclonal to GSK3α.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from human GSK3alpha around the non-phosphorylation site of S21.
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-1:2000, IHC 1:100-1:300, IP 1:200-500, ELISA 1:20000,
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid in PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C.
- Alternative Name
- GSK3alpha (GSK3a Antibody Abstract)
- Molecular Weight
- 24 kDa
- Gene ID
- PI3K-Akt Signaling, WNT Signaling, Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, cAMP Metabolic Process, Cellular Glucan Metabolic Process, Regulation of Muscle Cell Differentiation, Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling, ER-Nucleus Signaling, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process
You are here: