IRF7 antibody (Interferon Regulatory Factor 7) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This IRF7 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody detects an epitope within the C-terminal of Human Interferon Regulatory Factor 7 (IRF7).
- Affinity Chromatography.
- 14 amino acid peptide sequence near the carboxy terminus of Human IRF7.
anti-Interferon Regulatory Factor 7 (IRF7) (AA 401-503) antibody Primary Antibody
IRF7 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Pig ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Interferon Regulatory Factor 7 (IRF7) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
IRF7 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Western Blot: 1.0-2.0 μg/mL. This antibody detects a band of approximately 51 kDa in 293 whole cell lysate.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- 1.0 mg/mL
- PBS containing 0.02 % Sodium Azide as preservative.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- IRF7 (IRF7 Antibody Abstract)
- wu:fl24c03, zgc:66043, zgc:77947, IRF7, irf7, IRF-7H, IRF7A, IRF7B, IRF7C, IRF7H, interferon regulatory factor 7, irf7, IRF7, Irf7
- IRF7 is a 54kD transcriptional activator of type I interferons (IFNalpha/beta) in response to local and systemic viral infection. IRF7 is mostly expressed by plasmacytoid dendritic cells (pDC), which differentiate in response to IFNs and virus infection. This then stabilizes the IRF7 protein, in turn leading to increased IFN production. Multiple IRF7 transcript variants have been identified, although their individual functions have not yet been established.Synonyms: IRF-7, Interferon regulatory factor 7
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- TLR Signaling, Activation of Innate immune Response, Hepatitis C, Toll-Like Receptors Cascades, Autophagy