GATA1 antibody (GATA Binding Protein 1 (Globin Transcription Factor 1)) (pSer310) Primary Antibody
GATA1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IF, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN361955
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This GATA1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- The antibody detects endogenous level of GATA1 only when phosphorylated at serine 310.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography usingepitope-specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removedby chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
- Peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of pSer310 (K-A-S (p) -G-K) derived from Human GATA1. Antibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates.
- Application Notes
- Western blotting: 1:500-1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4 °C for short term use.
- Alternative Name
- GATA1 (GATA1 Antibody Abstract)
- GATA1 encodes a protein which belongs to the GATA family of transcription factors. The protein plays an important role in erythroid development by regulating the switch of fetal hemoglobin to adult hemoglobin. Mutations in this gene have been associated with X-linked dyserythropoietic anemia and thrombocytopenia.
- Molecular Weight
- 43 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin
You are here: