Connexin 43/GJA1 antibody (Gap Junction Protein, alpha 1, 43kDa) (pSer368) Primary Antibody
- Connexin 43/GJA1 (GJA1)
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This Connexin 43/GJA1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- The antibody detects endogenous level of Connexin43 only when phosphorylated at serine 368.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
- Peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of pSer368 (R-A-S (p) -S-R) derived from Human Connexin 43. Antibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates.
anti-Gap Junction Protein, alpha 1, 43kDa (GJA1) (AA 211-260) antibody Primary Antibody
GJA1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog ELISA, FACS, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Gap Junction Protein, alpha 1, 43kDa (GJA1) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
GJA1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Gap Junction Protein, alpha 1, 43kDa (GJA1) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
GJA1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Western blotting: 1:500-1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4 °C for short term use.
- Connexin 43/GJA1 (GJA1)
- Alternative Name
- Connexin 43 (GJA1 Antibody Abstract)
- AVSD3, CX43, DFNB38, GJAL, HLHS1, HSS, ODDD, Cx43, AU042049, AW546267, Cnx43, Cx43alpha1, Gja-1, Npm1, connexin43, cx43a1, gja1, zfCx43.3, connexin 43, gja1-A, cx43, gjal, oddd, dfnb38, gap junction protein alpha 1, gap junction protein, alpha 1, connexin 43, gap junction protein alpha 1 L homeolog, CONNEXIN 43 protein, GJA1, Gja1, cx43, gja1.L, gja1, CONNEXIN 43
- One gap junction consists of a cluster of closely packed pairs of transmembrane channels, the connexons, through which materials of low MW diffuse from one cell to a neighboring cell. May play a critical role in the physiology of hearing by participating in the recycling of potassium to the cochlear endolymph.
- Molecular Weight
- 43 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- MAPK Signaling, Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Cell-Cell Junction Organization