PEMT antibody (Phosphatidylethanolamine N-Methyltransferase) Primary Antibody
PEMT Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN543156
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 12 Business Days
- This PEMT antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against synthetic peptide of PEMT.
- A synthetic peptide (conjugated with KLH) corresponding to C-terminus of human PEMT.
- Application Notes
- Western Blot (1:1000)
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- In PBS (0.09 % sodium azide)
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C. For long term storage store at -20°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Shields, Agellon, Vance: "Structure, expression profile and alternative processing of the human phosphatidylethanolamine N-methyltransferase (PEMT) gene." in: Biochimica et biophysica acta, Vol. 1532, Issue 1-2, pp. 105-14, 2001 (PubMed).
Hu, Han, Song, Peng, Huang, Ren, Gu, Huang, Li, Jiang, Fu, Zhang, Gu, Dai, Mao, Gao, Rong, Ye, Zhou, Xu, Gu, Shi, Jin, Zhang, Wu, Huang, Chen, Chen, Chen: "Gene expression profiling in the human hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis and full-length cDNA cloning." in: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 97, Issue 17, pp. 9543-8, 2000 (PubMed).
- Shields, Agellon, Vance: "Structure, expression profile and alternative processing of the human phosphatidylethanolamine N-methyltransferase (PEMT) gene." in: Biochimica et biophysica acta, Vol. 1532, Issue 1-2, pp. 105-14, 2001 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- PEMT (PEMT Antibody Abstract)
You are here: