FGD6 antibody (FYVE, RhoGEF and PH Domain Containing 6) (AA 1324-1352) Primary Antibody
FGD6 Reactivity: Human IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5539147
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1324-1352, C-Term
- This FGD6 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This FGD6 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 1324-1352 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human FGD6.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- FGD6 (FGD6 Antibody Abstract)
- Component of clathrin-coated pits and vesicles, that may link the endocytic machinery to the actin cytoskeleton. Binds 3-phosphoinositides (via ENTH domain). May act through the ENTH domain to promote cell survival by stabilizing receptor tyrosine kinases following ligand-induced endocytosis.
- Molecular Weight
- 161 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: