CD47 antibody (CD47) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This CD47 antibody is un-conjugated
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- SNQKTIQPPR K
- This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_001768.1, NP_942088.1).
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human, Dog
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Application Notes
DS WB Results: Approx 50 kDa band observed in Human Hippocampus lysates and 60 kDa in lysates of cell lines HeLa and Jurkat (calculated MW of 35.2 kDa according to NP_001768.1). The observed molecular weights correspond to glycosylated forms. Recommended concentration: 0.3-1 μg/mL.
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/mL in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C, with minimal freeze/thawing. A working aliquot may be refrigerated at 4°C for a few weeks and still remain viable.
- Alternative Name
- CD47 (CD47 Antibody Abstract)
- 9130415E20Rik, AA407862, AI848868, AW108519, B430305P08Rik, IAP, Itgp, MER6, OA3, CD47/IAP, CD47 antigen (Rh-related antigen, integrin-associated signal transducer), CD47 molecule, Cd47 molecule, Cd47, CD47
- CD47, CD47 Molecule, IAP, MER6, OA3, CD47 antigen (Rh-related antigen, integrin-associated signal transducer), CD47 glycoprotein, Rh-related antigen, antigen identified by monoclonal antibody 1D8, antigenic surface determinant protein OA3, integrin associ
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NP_001768, NP_942088