AIM2 antibody (Absent in Melanoma 2) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This AIM2 antibody is un-conjugated
Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- GEKLQLTSGV HSTIK
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Peptide with sequence C-GEKLQLTSGVHSTIK, from the C Terminus of the protein sequence according to NP_004824.1.
- Application Notes
DS WB Results: Approx 50+55 kDa bands observed in lysates of Human WI-38 fibroblast after treatment with interferon beta (calculated MW of 39.0 kDa according to NP_004824.1). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature with different antibodies (Choubey et al., J Interferon Cytokine Res. 2010 Jun,30(6):371-80. PMID: 20187776). Recommended concentration: 1-3 μg/mL.
DS IHC Results: In paraffin embedded Human Spleen shows nucleolar staining in some splenocytes. Recommended concentration, 4-6 μg/mL.
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/mL in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C, with minimal freeze/thawing. A working aliquot may be refrigerated at 4°C for a few weeks and still remain viable.
- Alternative Name
- AIM2 (AIM2 Antibody Abstract)
- AIM2, PYHIN4, Gm1313, Ifi210, absent in melanoma 2, AIM2, Aim2
- AIM2, absent in melanoma 2, PYHIN4
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Activation of Innate immune Response, Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity, Inflammasome