SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 antibody (RBD) Primary Antibody
Reactivity: SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) ELISA, Neut Host: Human Monoclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6952616
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 5 Business Days
- Antibody Type
- Recombinant Antibody
- Biological Activity
- Binding Specificity
- SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2)
- This SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Neutralization (Neut)
- Anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody (Human IgG1)
- The product is specific for SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein S1 subunit and its RBD domain, and can inhibit the interaction between SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein RBD and ACE2.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- This product is a specific neutralizing antibody against SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein RBD domain and no cross-reactivity was detected against SARS-CoV Spike protein. The cross-reactivity with other coronaviruses has not been tested yet.
- Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibody, Human IgG1 recognizes the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein RBD domain and can inhibit the interaction between SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein RBD and ACE2. It has not been tested with other coronovirus. It is expressed from human 293 cells (HEK293).
- > 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Biological Activity Comment
- IC50 = 1.47 μg/mL using SARS-CoV-2 Inhibitor screening Kit
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized from 0.22 μm filtered solution in PBS, pH 7.4 . Normally trehalose is added as protectant before lyophilization.
- 4 °C,-20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- For long term storage, the product should be stored at lyophilized state at -20°C or lower.
This product is stable after storage at:
4-8°C for 12 months in lyophilized state,
-70°C for 3 years under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- Protein S (PROS1) is glycoprotein and expressed in many cell types supporting its reported involvement in multiple biological processes that include coagulation, apoptosis, cancer development and progression, and the innate immune response. Known receptors bind S1 are ACE2, DPP4, CEACAM etc.. It's been reported that 2019-nCoV can infect the human respiratory epithelial cells through interaction with the human ACE2 receptor. The spike protein is a large type I transmembrane protein containing two subunits, S1 and S2. S1 mainly contains a receptor binding domain (RBD), which is responsible for recognizing the cell surface receptor. S2 contains basic elements needed for the membrane fusion.The S protein plays key parts in the induction of neutralizing-antibody and T-cell responses, as well as protective immunity.
- Gene ID
You are here: