SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 antibody (RBD) Primary Antibody
- SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1
- Antibody Type
- Recombinant Antibody
- Biological Activity
- Binding Specificity
SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2)
This SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1 antibody is un-conjugated
ELISA, Neutralization (Neut)
- Anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody (Human IgG1)
- The product is specific for SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein S1 subunit and its RBD domain, and can inhibit the interaction between SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein RBD and ACE2.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- This product is a specific neutralizing antibody against SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein RBD domain and no cross-reactivity was detected against SARS-CoV Spike protein. The cross-reactivity with other coronaviruses has not been tested yet.
- Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibody, Human IgG1 recognizes the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein RBD domain and can inhibit the interaction between SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein RBD and ACE2. It has not been tested with other coronovirus. It is expressed from human 293 cells (HEK293).
- > 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Biological Activity Comment
- IC50 = 1.47 μg/mL using SARS-CoV-2 Inhibitor screening Kit
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized from 0.22 μm filtered solution in PBS, pH 7.4 . Normally trehalose is added as protectant before lyophilization.
- 4 °C,-20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
For long term storage, the product should be stored at lyophilized state at -20°C or lower.
This product is stable after storage at:
4-8°C for 12 months in lyophilized state,
-70°C for 3 years under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Chouchane, Grivel, Farag, Pavlovski, Maacha, Sathappan, Al-Romaihi, Abuaqel, Ata, Ismail Chouchane, Remadi, Halabi, Rafii, Al-Thani, Marr, Subramanian, Shan: "Dromedary camels as a natural source of neutralizing nanobodies against SARS-CoV-2." in: JCI insight, 2021 (PubMed).
Munitz, Edry-Botzer, Itan, Tur-Kaspa, Dicker, Marcoviciu, Goren, Mor, Lev, Gottesman, Muhsen, Cohen, Stein, Qimron, Freund, Wine, Gerlic: "Rapid seroconversion and persistent functional IgG antibodies in severe COVID-19 patients correlates with an IL-12p70 and IL-33 signature." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 11, Issue 1, pp. 3461, 2021 (PubMed).
Apostolou, Kyritsi, Vontas, Loizou, Hadjilouka, Speletas, Mouchtouri, Hadjichristodoulou: "Development and performance characteristics evaluation of a new Bioelectric Recognition Assay (BERA) method for rapid Sars-CoV-2 detection in clinical samples." in: Journal of virological methods, Vol. 293, pp. 114166, 2021 (PubMed).
Park, Bazzill, Son, Nam, Shin, Ochyl, Stuckey, Meagher, Chang, Song, Montefiori, LaBranche, Smith, Xu, Moon: "Lipid-based vaccine nanoparticles for induction of humoral immune responses against HIV-1 and SARS-CoV-2." in: Journal of controlled release : official journal of the Controlled Release Society, Vol. 330, pp. 529-539, 2020 (PubMed).
Xiong, Qu, Ciazynska, Hosmillo, Carter, Ebrahimi, Ke, Scheres, Bergamaschi, Grice, Zhang, Nathan, Baker, James, Baxendale, Goodfellow, Doffinger, Briggs: "A thermostable, closed SARS-CoV-2 spike protein trimer." in: Nature structural & molecular biology, Vol. 27, Issue 10, pp. 934-941, 2020 (PubMed).
- Chouchane, Grivel, Farag, Pavlovski, Maacha, Sathappan, Al-Romaihi, Abuaqel, Ata, Ismail Chouchane, Remadi, Halabi, Rafii, Al-Thani, Marr, Subramanian, Shan: "Dromedary camels as a natural source of neutralizing nanobodies against SARS-CoV-2." in: JCI insight, 2021 (PubMed).
- SARS-CoV-2 Spike S1
- E2, Surface Glycoprotein, S
- Protein S (PROS1) is glycoprotein and expressed in many cell types supporting its reported involvement in multiple biological processes that include coagulation, apoptosis, cancer development and progression, and the innate immune response. Known receptors bind S1 are ACE2, DPP4, CEACAM etc.. It's been reported that 2019-nCoV can infect the human respiratory epithelial cells through interaction with the human ACE2 receptor. The spike protein is a large type I transmembrane protein containing two subunits, S1 and S2. S1 mainly contains a receptor binding domain (RBD), which is responsible for recognizing the cell surface receptor. S2 contains basic elements needed for the membrane fusion.The S protein plays key parts in the induction of neutralizing-antibody and T-cell responses, as well as protective immunity.
- Gene ID