IL12RB2 antibody (Interleukin 12 Receptor, beta 2) (AA 301-400) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- AA 301-400
- This IL12RB2 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Chicken, Cow, Horse, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human IL-12RB2
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- IL12RB2 (IL12RB2 Antibody Abstract)
- IL12RB2, A930027I18Rik, IL-12RB2, Ifnm, interleukin 12 receptor subunit beta 2, interleukin 12 receptor, beta 2, IL12RB2, Il12rb2
Receptor for interleukin-12. This subunit is the signaling component coupling to the JAK2/STAT4 pathway. Promotes the proliferation of T-cells as well as NK cells. Induces the promotion of T-cells towards the Th1 phenotype by strongly enhancing IFN-gamma production.
Subcellular location: Cell membrane
Synonyms: Interleukin-12 receptor subunit beta-2, IL-12 receptor subunit beta-2, IL-12R subunit beta-2, IL-12R-beta-2, IL-12RB2, IL12RB2
- Gene ID
- JAK-STAT Signaling