GSK3 alpha antibody (Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3 alpha) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
GSK3a Reactivity: Cow, Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN925988
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Human, Mouse, Rat
- This GSK3 alpha antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus), Cow (Bovine)
- GSK3 A antibody was raised in rabbit using the N terminal of GSK3 as the immunogen
- Application Notes
- WB: 1.25 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
GSK3A Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-6426, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this GSK3A antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 100 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- GSK3A (GSK3a Antibody Abstract)
- GSK3alpha is a potential regulator of platelet function and improves insulin action and glucose metabolism in skeletal muscle. Synonyms: Polyclonal GSK3A antibody, Anti-GSK3A antibody, glycogen synthase kinase 3 alpha antibody.
- PI3K-Akt Signaling, WNT Signaling, Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, cAMP Metabolic Process, Cellular Glucan Metabolic Process, Regulation of Muscle Cell Differentiation, Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling, ER-Nucleus Signaling, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process
You are here: