CD56 antibody (Neural Cell Adhesion Molecule 1) (APC) Primary Antibody
NCAM1 Reactivity: Human, Non-Human Primate FACS, IHC (p), IP Host: Mouse Monoclonal MEM-188
Catalog No. ABIN94191
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 5 to 7 Business Days
- Human, Non-Human Primate
- This CD56 antibody is conjugated to APC
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Immunoprecipitation (IP)
- The antibody MEM-188 reacts with a 180 kDa isoform of CD56 (NCAM) expressed in leukocytes. It has been suggested that the antibody MEM-188 could react with rhesus monkey lymphocytes. Reactivity with other NCAM isoforms has not been tested.
HLDA VI, WS code A055
HLDA VI, WS Code NK26
HLDA VII, WS code 70077
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Human, Non-Human Primates
- KG-1 human acute myelogenous leukemia cell line
- Application Notes
- The reagent is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells using 10 μ,l reagent / 100 μ,l of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.The content of a vial (1 ml) is sufficient for 100 tests.
The purified antibody is conjugated with cross-linked Allophycocyanin (APC) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- For Research Use only
- No reconstitution is necessary.
- The reagent is provided in stabilizing phosphate buffered saline (PBS) solution containing 15 mM sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Do not freeze.
Avoid prolonged exposure to light.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store in the dark at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Hovden, Karlsen, Jonsson, Aarstad, Appel: "Maturation of monocyte derived dendritic cells with OK432 boosts IL-12p70 secretion and conveys strong T-cell responses." in: BMC immunology, Vol. 12, pp. 2, 2011 (PubMed).
Benson, Grobarova, Richter, Fiserova: "Glycosylation regulates NK cell-mediated effector function through PI3K pathway." in: International immunology, Vol. 22, Issue 3, pp. 167-77, 2010 (PubMed).
Olsen, Tollefsen, Aagaard, Reitan, Bannantine, Andersen, Sollid, Lundin: "Isolation of Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis reactive CD4 T cells from intestinal biopsies of Crohn's disease patients." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 4, Issue 5, pp. e5641, 2009 (PubMed).
Drbal, Moertelmaier, Holzhauser, Muhammad, Fuertbauer, Howorka, Hinterberger, Stockinger, Schütz: "Single-molecule microscopy reveals heterogeneous dynamics of lipid raft components upon TCR engagement." in: International immunology, Vol. 19, Issue 5, pp. 675-84, 2007 (PubMed).
Yates, Rovis, Mitchell, Afzali, Tsang, Garin, Lechler, Lombardi, Garden: "The maintenance of human CD4+ CD25+ regulatory T cell function: IL-2, IL-4, IL-7 and IL-15 preserve optimal suppressive potency in vitro." in: International immunology, Vol. 19, Issue 6, pp. 785-99, 2007 (PubMed).
Brdicková, Brdicka, Angelisová, Horváth, Spicka, Hilgert, Paces, Simeoni, Kliche, Merten, Schraven, Horejsí: "LIME: a new membrane Raft-associated adaptor protein involved in CD4 and CD8 coreceptor signaling." in: The Journal of experimental medicine, Vol. 198, Issue 10, pp. 1453-62, 2003 (PubMed).
Brdicka, Imrich, Angelisová, Brdicková, Horváth, Spicka, Hilgert, Lusková, Dráber, Novák, Engels, Wienands, Simeoni, Osterreicher, Aguado, Malissen, Schraven, Horejsí: "Non-T cell activation linker (NTAL): a transmembrane adaptor protein involved in immunoreceptor signaling." in: The Journal of experimental medicine, Vol. 196, Issue 12, pp. 1617-26, 2002 (PubMed).
- Hovden, Karlsen, Jonsson, Aarstad, Appel: "Maturation of monocyte derived dendritic cells with OK432 boosts IL-12p70 secretion and conveys strong T-cell responses." in: BMC immunology, Vol. 12, pp. 2, 2011 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- CD56 (NCAM1 Antibody Abstract)
- CD56, MSK39, NCAM, fj56g09, ncam, ncam1, wu:fj56g09, NCAM1, n-cam, E-NCAM, NCAM-1, Ncam, Cd56, N-CAM, N-CAM-1, NCAM-C, NCAMC, N-CAM-1-B, NCAM-1-B, ncam1-a, ncam1-b, neural cell adhesion molecule 1, neural cell adhesion molecule 1a, neural cell adhesion molecule 1 S homeolog, neural cell adhesion molecule 1 L homeolog, NCAM1, ncam1a, ncam1, LOC100085373, ncam1.S, Ncam1, ncam1.L
- CD56 (NCAM, neural cell adhesion molecule) is a transmembrane glycoprotein of immunoglobulin family serving as adhesive molecule which is ubiquitously expressed in nervous system, usually as 120 kDa, 140 kDa or 180 kDa isoform, and it is also found on T cells and NK cells. Polysialic modification results in reduction of CD56-mediated cell adhesion and is involved in cell migration, axonal growth, pathfinding and synaptic plasticity. CD56 is a widely used neuroendocrine marker with a high sensitivity for neuroendocrine tumours and ovarian granulosa cell tumours.
You are here: