(Hydroxysteroid (17-Beta) Dehydrogenase 12 (HSD17B12))
antibodies-online.com stands for high-quality research products. Search, find and order tools with extensive validation data, images, references. Our scientific customer service is always at your disposal if you have any questions about the selection or application of our products.
Featured HSD17B12 Categories
High quality antibodies with extensive validation data.
Proteins for various applications incl. WB, ELISA, IF etc.
Recommended HSD17B12 Antibodies
Recommended HSD17B12 Proteins
Latest Publications for our HSD17B12 products: "Overexpression of 17?-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 increases the exposure of endometrial cancer to 17?-estradiol." in: The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism, Vol. 97, Issue 4, pp. E591-601, (2012) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to HSD17B12hydroxysteroid 17-beta dehydrogenase 12 (HSD17B12), hydroxysteroid (17-beta) dehydrogenase 12 (Hsd17b12), hydroxysteroid (17-beta) dehydrogenase 12 (HSD17B12), hydroxysteroid (17-beta) dehydrogenase 12 L homeolog (hsd17b12.L), hydroxysteroid (17-beta) dehydrogenase 12a (hsd17b12a), 17-beta-HSD 12-A, 2610510O05Rik, AI172963, fi06g11, HSD17B12, KAR, kar, KIK-I, Kik1, SDR12C1, sdr12c1, wu:fi06g11, zf3.1, zfHSD17B12A, zgc:55589, zgc:77599
Protein level used designations for HSD17B12
- 17-beta-HSD 12
- 17-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 12
- 17beta-HSD type 12
- 3-ketoacyl-CoA reductase
- estradiol 17-beta-dehydrogenase 12
- short chain dehydrogenase/reductase family 12C, member 1
- steroid dehydrogenase homolog
- smooth muscle-specific 17 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 3
- steroid dehydrogenase
- hydroxysteroid (17-beta) dehydrogenase 12
- 17-beta-HSD 12-A
- 17-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 12-A
- estradiol 17-beta-dehydrogenase 12-A
- 17-beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 12A, 3-ketoacyl-CoA reductase type A
- Estradiol 17-beta-dehydrogenase 12-A
- very-long-chain 3-oxoacyl-CoA reductase-A
- zf 3.1
Did you look for something else?
- HSC70 Interacting Protein HIP