(Hydroxysteroid (17-Beta) Dehydrogenase 10 (HSD17B10))
antibodies-online.com stands for high-quality research products. Search, find and order tools with extensive validation data, images, references. Our scientific customer service is always at your disposal if you have any questions about the selection or application of our products.
Featured HSD17B10 Categories
High quality antibodies with extensive validation data.
HSD17B10 ELISA Kits
Reliable ELISA kits for a wide range of species.
Proteins for various applications incl. WB, ELISA, IF etc.
Recommended HSD17B10 Antibodies
Recommended HSD17B10 ELISA Kits
Recommended HSD17B10 Proteins
Latest Publications for our HSD17B10 products: "Enhanced levels of mitochondrial enzyme 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 10 in patients with Alzheimer disease and multiple sclerosis." in: Molecular bioSystems, Vol. 5, Issue 10, pp. 1174-9, (2009) (PubMed).
: "Diabetes-induced changes in the renal cortical proteome assessed with two-dimensional gel electrophoresis and mass spectrometry." in: Proteomics, Vol. 7, Issue 10, pp. 1729-42, (2007) (PubMed).
: "ABAD enhances Abeta-induced cell stress via mitochondrial dysfunction." in: FASEB journal : official publication of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology, Vol. 19, Issue 6, pp. 597-8, (2005) (PubMed).
: "ABAD directly links Abeta to mitochondrial toxicity in Alzheimer's disease." in: Science (New York, N.Y.), Vol. 304, Issue 5669, pp. 448-52, (2004) (PubMed).
: "Crystal structure of human ABAD/HSD10 with a bound inhibitor: implications for design of Alzheimer's disease therapeutics." in: Journal of molecular biology, Vol. 342, Issue 3, pp. 943-52, (2004) (PubMed).
: "Function of human brain short chain L-3-hydroxyacyl coenzyme A dehydrogenase in androgen metabolism." in: Biochimica et biophysica acta, Vol. 1484, Issue 2-3, pp. 267-77, (2000) (PubMed).
: "A human brain L-3-hydroxyacyl-coenzyme A dehydrogenase is identical to an amyloid beta-peptide-binding protein involved in Alzheimer's disease." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 273, Issue 17, pp. 10741-6, (1998) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to HSD17B10hydroxysteroid (17-beta) dehydrogenase 10 (HSD17B10), hydroxysteroid (17-beta) dehydrogenase 10 (hsd17b10), hydroxysteroid 17-beta dehydrogenase 10 (HSD17B10), hydroxysteroid (17-beta) dehydrogenase 10 L homeolog (hsd17b10.L), hydroxysteroid (17-beta) dehydrogenase 10 (Hsd17b10), 17b-HSD10, 17bHSD10, abad, ABAD, Ads9, camr, CAMR, DUPXp11.22, erab, ERAB, hadh2, HADH2, Hadh2, hcd2, HCD2, hsd10, HSD17B10, im:6899159, mhbd, MHBD, mrpp2, MRPP2, mrx17, MRX17, mrx31, MRX31, mrxs10, MRXS10, schad, SCHAD, sdr5c1, SDR5C1, wu:fj61f03, zgc:101605
Protein level used designations for HSD17B10
- hydroxysteroid (17-beta) dehydrogenase 10
- 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase type-2
- hydroxyacyl-Coenzyme A dehydrogenase, type II
- 3-hydroxy-2-methylbutyryl-CoA dehydrogenase
- AB-binding alcohol dehydrogenase
- amyloid-beta peptide binding alcohol dehydrogenase
- endoplasmic reticulum-associated amyloid beta-peptide-binding protein
- mitochondrial RNase P subunit 2
- mitochondrial ribonuclease P protein 2
- short chain L-3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase type 2
- short chain dehydrogenase/reductase family 5C, member 1
- short chain type dehydrogenase/reductase XH98G2
- 17-beta-HSD 10
- 17-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 10
- 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase type II
- hydroxyacyl-Coenzyme A dehydrogenase type II
- mitochondrial RNase P protein 2
- type II HADH
- amyloid beta-peptide binding protein
- short chain L-3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase
- hydroxyacyl-Coenzyme A dehydrogenase, type II hydroxyacyl-Coenzyme A
Did you look for something else?
- HSC70 Interacting Protein HIP