BIRC7 ELISA Kit (Baculoviral IAP Repeat-Containing 7) ELISA Kit
- Detection Method
- Method Type
- Sandwich ELISA
- Detection Range
- 0.15 ng/mL - 10 ng/mL
- Minimum Detection Limit
- 0.15 ng/mL
- Sample Type
- Cell Lysate, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Homogenate
- Analytical Method
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Baculoviral IAP Repeat Containing Protein 7 (BIRC7).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Baculoviral IAP Repeat Containing Protein 7 (BIRC7) and analogues was observed.
- 0.059 ng/mL
- Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate, flat buttom
- Plate sealer for 96 wells
- Reference Standard
- Standard Diluent
- Detection Reagent A
- Detection Reagent B
- Assay Diluent A
- Assay Diluent B
- TMB Substrate
- Stop Solution
- Wash Buffer (30 x concentrate)
- Instruction manual
- Material not included
- Microplate reader with 450 nm filter.
- Precision single or multi-channel pipettes and disposable tips.
- Eppendorf Tubes for diluting samples.
- Deionized or distilled water.
- Absorbent paper for blotting the microtiter plate.
- Container for Wash Solution
- Discover our best selling BIRC7 ELISA Kit
Baculoviral IAP Repeat-Containing 7 (BIRC7) ELISA Kit ELISA Kit
BIRC7 Reactivity: Human, Mouse AA 1-298 Colorimetric Sandwich ELISA 0.78-50 ng/mL Cell Culture Supernatant, Cell Lysate, Serum, Tissue HomogenateBaculoviral IAP Repeat-Containing 7 (BIRC7) ELISA Kit ELISA Kit
BIRC7 Reactivity: Human Colorimetric Sandwich ELISA 0.78 ng/mL - 50 ng/mL Cell Culture Lysate, Cell Culture Supernatant, Serum, Tissue Homogenate
- Application Notes
- Limited by the current condition and scientific technology, we cannot completely conduct the comprehensive identification and analysis on the raw material provided by suppliers. So there might be some qualitative and technical risks to use the kit.
- The final experimental results will be closely related to validity of the products, operation skills of the end users and the experimental environments. Please make sure that sufficient samples are available.
- Kits from different batches may be a little different in detection range, sensitivity and color developing time.
- Do not mix or substitute reagents from one kit lot to another. Use only the reagents supplied by manufacturer.
- Protect all reagents from strong light during storage and incubation. All the bottle caps of reagents should be covered tightly to prevent the evaporation and contamination of microorganism.
- There may be some foggy substance in the wells when the plate is opened at the first time. It will not have any effect on the final assay results. Do not remove microtiter plate from the storage bag until needed.
- Wrong operations during the reagents preparation and loading, as well as incorrect parameter setting for the plate reader may lead to incorrect results. A microplate plate reader with a bandwidth of 10nm or less and an optical density range of 0-3 O.D. or greater at 450 ± 10nm wavelength is acceptable for use in absorbance measurement. Please read the instruction carefully and adjust the instrument prior to the experiment.
- Even the same operator might get different results in two separate experiments. In order to get better reproducible results, the operation of every step in the assay should be controlled. Furthermore, a preliminary experiment before assay for each batch is recommended.
- Each kit has been strictly passed Q.C test. However, results from end users might be inconsistent with our in-house data due to some unexpected transportation conditions or different lab equipments. Intra-assay variance among kits from different batches might arise from above factors, too.
- Kits from different manufacturers for the same item might produce different results, since we have not compared our products with other manufacturers.
Information on standard material:
The standard might be recombinant protein or natural protein, that will depend on the specific kit. Moreover, the expression system is E.coli or yeast or mammal cell. There is 0.05% proclin 300 in the standard as preservative.
Information on reagents:
The stop solution used in the kit is sulfuric acid with concentration of 1 mol/L. And the wash solution is TBS. The standard diluent contains 0.02 % sodium azide, assay diluent A and assay diluent B contain 0.01% sodium azide. Some kits can contain is BSA in them.
Information on antibodies:
The provided antibodies and their host vary in different kits.
- Sample Volume
- 100 μL
- Assay Time
- 3 h
- The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Baculoviral IAP Repeat Containing Protein 7 (BIRC7). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Baculoviral IAP Repeat Containing Protein 7 (BIRC7). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Baculoviral IAP Repeat Containing Protein 7 (BIRC7), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Baculoviral IAP Repeat Containing Protein 7 (BIRC7) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Reagent Preparation
- Bring all kit components and samples to room temperature (18-25°C) before use.
- Standard - Reconstitute the Standard with the Standard Diluent, keep at room temperature for 10 min and shake gently (not to foam). Prepare tubes containing Standard Diluent to produce a double dilution series.
- Assay Diluent A and Assay Diluent B - Dilute 6mL of Assay Diluent A or B Concentrate(2×) with 6mL of deionized or distilled water to prepare 12 mL of Assay Diluent A or B. (In fact, more than 6mL Assay Diluent A and Assay Diluent B are contained in the bottles. Therefore, in every test, please precisely pipette required amount of Diluent and make double dilution in a new container. The prepared working dilution cannot be frozen.)
- Detection Reagent A and Detection Reagent B - Briefly spin or centrifuge the stock Detection A and Detection B before use. Dilute to the working concentration with working Assay Diluent A or B, respectively (1:100).
- Wash Solution - Dilute 20mL of Wash Solution concentrate (30×) with 580mL of deionized or distilled water to prepare 600 mL of Wash Solution (1×).
- TMB substrate - Aspirate the needed dosage of the solution with sterilized tips and do not dump the residual solution into the vial again.
- Making serial dilution in the wells directly is not permitted.
- Prepare standard within 15 minutes before assay. Please do not dissolve the reagents at 37°C directly.
- Please carefully reconstitute Standards or working Detection Reagent A and B according to the instruction, and avoid foaming and mix gently until the crystals are completely dissolved. To minimize imprecision caused by pipetting, use small volumes and ensure that pipettors are calibrated. It is recommended to suck more than 10μL for once pipetting.
- The reconstituted Standards, Detection Reagent A and Detection Reagent B can be used only once.
- If crystals have formed in the Wash Solution concentrate (30×), warm to room temperature.
- Sample Collection
Serum: Allow samples to clot for two hours at room temperature or overnight at 4°C before centrifugation for 20 minutes at approximately 1000 × g. Assay immediately or store samples in aliquot at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Plasma: Collect plasma using EDTA or heparin as an anticoagulant. Centrifuge samples for 15 minutes at 1000 × g within 30 minutes of collection. Remove plasma and assay immediately or store samples in aliquot at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Biological Fluids: Centrifuge samples for 20 minutes at 1000 × g. Remove particulates and assay immediately or store samples in aliquot at -20 °C or -80 °C for later use. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Calculation of Results
Average the duplicate readings for each standard, control, and samples and subtract the average zero standard optical density. Construct a standard curve by plotting the mean O.D. and concentration for each standard and draw a best fit curve through the points on the graph or create a standard curve on log-log graph paper with the target concentration on the y-axis and absorbance on the x-axis. Draw the best fit straight line through the standard points and it can be determined by regression analysis.Using some plot software, for instance, curve expert 1.30, is also recommended. If samples have been diluted, the concentration read from the standard curve must be multiplied by the dilution factor.
- Assay Precision
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Baculoviral IAP Repeat Containing Protein 7 (BIRC7) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Baculoviral IAP Repeat Containing Protein 7 (BIRC7) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
- For Research Use only
- Precaution of Use
- The Stop Solution suggested for use with this kit is an acid solution. Wear eye, hand, face, and clothing protection when using this material.
- Handling Advice
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5 % within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- For unopened kit: All the reagents should be kept according to the labels on vials. The Standard, Detection Reagent A, Detection Reagent B and the 96-well strip plate should be stored at -20°C upon receipt while the others should be at 4°C.
- For opened kit: When the kit is opened, the remaining reagents still need to be stored according to the above storage condition. Besides, please return the unused wells to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal along entire edge of zip-seal.
Note: It is highly recommended to use the remaining reagents within 1 month provided this is within the expiration date of the kit.
- For ELISA kit, 1 day storage at 37°C can be considered as 2 months at 4°C, which means 3 days at 37°C equaling 6 months at 4°C.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- Baculoviral IAP Repeat Containing Protein 7 (BIRC7) (BIRC7 ELISA Kit Abstract)
- KIAP, LIVIN, ML-IAP, MLIAP, RNF50, EIAP/XLX, XLX, kiap, livin, ml-iap, mliap, rnf50, xEIAP, RGD1562883, zgc:165605, E130019N06, Livin, birc7, bird7a, xEIAP/XLX, xlx, baculoviral IAP repeat containing 7, baculoviral IAP repeat-containing 7, baculoviral IAP repeat-containing 7 (livin), baculoviral IAP repeat containing 7 S homeolog, BIRC7, birc7, Birc7, birc7.S