GTPase NRas ELISA Kit (NRAS) ELISA Kit
NRAS Reactivity: Human Colorimetric Sandwich ELISA Cell Culture Supernatant
Catalog No. ABIN6951188
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 21 to 31 Business Days
- Detection Method
- Method Type
- Sandwich ELISA
- Human NRAS ELISA Kit.
- Sample Type
- Cell Culture Supernatant, Cell Samples, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Lysate
- Analytical Method
- Strip plates and additional reagents allow for use in multiple experiments
- Quantitative protein detection
- Establishes normal range
- The best products for confirmation of antibody array data
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent(s)
- Lyophilized Standard
- Biotinylated Detection Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- TMB One-Step Substrate
- Material not included
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 µl to 1 µl volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 µl pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 µl and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl of standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl of prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 µl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well.
- Incubate 45 min at RT.
- Add 100 µl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 µl of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
- For Research Use only
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- NRAS (NRAS ELISA Kit Abstract)
- NRAS, AV095280, N-ras, ALPS4, NRAS1, NS6, N-RAS, fj99a10, wu:fj99a10, zgc:100761, zras-b1, H-RAS, HRAS, GTPase NRas, neuroblastoma RAS viral (v-ras) oncogene homolog L homeolog, NRAS proto-oncogene, GTPase, neuroblastoma ras oncogene, neuroblastoma RAS viral oncogene homolog, Tsp_01117, nras.L, Nras, NRAS, nras
- Gene ID
- p53 Signaling, MAPK Signaling, RTK Signaling, Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, Hepatitis C, Regulation of long-term Neuronal Synaptic Plasticity, VEGF Signaling
You are here: