PDPR antibody (Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Phosphatase Regulatory Subunit) (C-Term) (APC) Primary Antibody
PDPR Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2332781
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 828-858, C-Term
- This PDPR antibody is conjugated to APC
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Human, Mouse (Murine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu Mo
- PDPR, CT (PDPR, KIAA1990, Pyruvate dehydrogenase phosphatase regulatory subunit, mitochondrial) (APC)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- PDPR antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 828-858 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human PDPR.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C ,Do Not Freeze
You are here: