CDK5 antibody (Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 5) Primary Antibody
This CDK5 antibody is un-conjugated
Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified from mouse ascites fluids by affinity chromatography
- Full length human recombinant protein of human CDK5 (NP_004926) produced in HEK293T cell.
anti-Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 5 (CDK5) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
CDK5 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB 1:1000~2000, IF 1:50~100, FLOW 1:100,
The concentration of the product may vary between diferrent lots.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5-1.0 mg/mL
- PBS ( pH 7.3) containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Alternative Name
- CDK5 (CDK5 Antibody Abstract)
- PSSALRE, AW048668, Crk6, CDK5, CG8203, DmCdk5, Dmel\\CG8203, cdk5, zgc:101604, cyclin dependent kinase 5, cyclin-dependent kinase 5, Cyclin-dependent kinase 5, cyclin-dependent kinase 5 L homeolog, Cyclin-dependent-like kinase 5, CDK5, Cdk5, cdk5, cdk5.L, cdk-5
- Molecular Weight
- 33.3 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Cell Division Cycle, Regulation of Muscle Cell Differentiation, Synaptic Membrane, Regulation of Cell Size, Skeletal Muscle Fiber Development, Synaptic Vesicle Exocytosis