ICAM1 antibody (Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1) (AA 510-514) Primary Antibody
- AA 510-514
- This ICAM1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- The antibody detects endogenous level of total ICAM-1 protein.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography usingepitope-specific immunogen.
- Peptide sequence around AA 510-514 (K-K-Y-R-L) derived from Human ICAM-1. Antibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic peptide and KLH conjugates.
anti-Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (ICAM1) (AA 201-300) antibody Primary Antibody
ICAM1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Rabbit ELISA, FACS, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Western blotting: 1:500-1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4 °C for short term use.
Wang, Zhang, Yan, Zhao, Zhou, Wang, Lu, Zhang: "Impaired CD200-CD200R-mediated microglia silencing enhances midbrain dopaminergic neurodegeneration: roles of aging, superoxide, NADPH oxidase, and p38 MAPK." in: Free radical biology & medicine, Vol. 50, Issue 9, pp. 1094-106, 2011 (PubMed).
Ould-yahoui, Tremblay, Sbai, Ferhat, Bernard, Charrat, Gueye, Lim, Brew, Risso, Dive, Khrestchatisky, Rivera: "A new role for TIMP-1 in modulating neurite outgrowth and morphology of cortical neurons." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 4, Issue 12, pp. e8289, 2009 (PubMed).
Sbai, Ould-Yahoui, Ferhat, Gueye, Bernard, Charrat, Mehanna, Risso, Chauvin, Fenouillet, Rivera, Khrestchatisky: "Differential vesicular distribution and trafficking of MMP-2, MMP-9, and their inhibitors in astrocytes." in: Glia, Vol. 58, Issue 3, pp. 344-66, 2009 (PubMed).
- Wang, Zhang, Yan, Zhao, Zhou, Wang, Lu, Zhang: "Impaired CD200-CD200R-mediated microglia silencing enhances midbrain dopaminergic neurodegeneration: roles of aging, superoxide, NADPH oxidase, and p38 MAPK." in: Free radical biology & medicine, Vol. 50, Issue 9, pp. 1094-106, 2011 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- ICAM-1 (ICAM1 Antibody Abstract)
- BB2, CD54, P3.58, Icam-1, Ly-47, MALA-2, ICAM, ICAM-1, ICAM1, intercellular adhesion molecule 1, intercellular adhesion molecule-1, ICAM1, Icam1, ICAM-1
- ICAM proteins are ligands for the leukocyte adhesion protein LFA-1 (integrin a-L/beta-2). During leukocyte trans-endothelial migration, ICAM1 engagement promotes the assembly of endothelial apical cups through SGEF and RHOG activation. In case of rhinovirus infection acts as a cellular receptor for the virus.
- Molecular Weight
- 92 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, Regulation of Actin Filament Polymerization, Carbohydrate Homeostasis, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Thromboxane A2 Receptor Signaling