TP53BP1 antibody (Tumor Protein P53 Binding Protein 1) Primary Antibody
- Please inquire
- This TP53BP1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against partial recombinant TP53BP1.
- This antibody is specific to human 53BP1 protein.
- Recombinant protein corresponding to human TP53BP1.
- Application Notes
- Immunocytochemistry (1:100)
Immunoprecipitation (2-10 mg/mg lysate)
Western Blot (1:5000-1:25000)
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- In PBS (0.05 % sodium azide)
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Konishi, de Lange: "Cell cycle control of telomere protection and NHEJ revealed by a ts mutation in the DNA-binding domain of TRF2." in: Genes & development, Vol. 22, Issue 9, pp. 1221-30, 2008 (PubMed).
Hockemeyer, Daniels, Takai, de Lange: "Recent expansion of the telomeric complex in rodents: Two distinct POT1 proteins protect mouse telomeres." in: Cell, Vol. 126, Issue 1, pp. 63-77, 2006 (PubMed).
Riballo, Kühne, Rief, Doherty, Smith, Recio, Reis, Dahm, Fricke, Krempler, Parker, Jackson, Gennery, Jeggo, Löbrich: "A pathway of double-strand break rejoining dependent upon ATM, Artemis, and proteins locating to gamma-H2AX foci." in: Molecular cell, Vol. 16, Issue 5, pp. 715-24, 2004 (PubMed).
- Konishi, de Lange: "Cell cycle control of telomere protection and NHEJ revealed by a ts mutation in the DNA-binding domain of TRF2." in: Genes & development, Vol. 22, Issue 9, pp. 1221-30, 2008 (PubMed).