N-Acetylglucosamine-1-Phosphate Transferase, gamma Subunit (GNPTG) (AA 266-296), (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
GNPTG Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5536596
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 266-296, C-Term
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This GNPTG antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 266-296 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human GNPTG.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- GNPTG (GNPTG Antibody Abstract)
- This gene encodes the gamma sunbunit of the N-acetylglucosamine-1-phosphotransferase complex. This hexameric complex, composed of alpha, beta and gamma subunits, catalyzes the first step in synthesis of a mannose 6-phosphate lysosomal recognition marker. This enzyme complex is necessary for targeting of lysosomal hydrolases to the lysosome. Mutations in the gene encoding the gamma subunit have been associated with mucolipidosis IIIC, also known as mucolipidosis III gamma.
- Molecular Weight
- 34 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: