Interferon-Induced Transmembrane Protein 3 (IFITM3) antibody Primary Antibody
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against partial recombinant human IFITM3.
immunogen: Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 1-57 of human IFITM3.
Immunogen Sequence: MNHTVQTFFSPVNSGQPPNYEMLKEEHEVAVLGAPHNPAPPTSTVIHIRSETSVPDH
- Application Notes
- Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) (1:50-1:200)
Western Blot (1:100-1:250)
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- In PBS, pH 7.2 (40 % glycerol, 0.02 % sodium azide).
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for short term storage. For long term storage store at -20°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.