(Coiled-Coil and C2 Domain Containing 1A (CC2D1A))
antibodies-online.com stands for high-quality research products. Search, find and order tools with extensive validation data, images, references. Our scientific customer service is always at your disposal if you have any questions about the selection or application of our products.
Featured CC2D1A Categories
High quality antibodies with extensive validation data.
CC2D1A ELISA Kits
Reliable ELISA kits for a wide range of species.
Proteins for various applications incl. WB, ELISA, IF etc.
Recommended CC2D1A Antibodies
Recommended CC2D1A ELISA Kits
Recommended CC2D1A Proteins
Latest Publications for our CC2D1A products: "Regulation of CHMP4/ESCRT-III function in human immunodeficiency virus type 1 budding by CC2D1A." in: Journal of virology, Vol. 86, Issue 7, pp. 3746-56, (2012) (PubMed).
: "Centrosomal Aki1 and cohesin function in separase-regulated centriole disengagement." in: The Journal of cell biology, Vol. 187, Issue 5, pp. 607-14, (2009) (PubMed).
: "Differential repression by freud-1/CC2D1A at a polymorphic site in the dopamine-D2 receptor gene." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 282, Issue 29, pp. 20897-905, (2007) (PubMed).
: "The CC2D1A, a member of a new gene family with C2 domains, is involved in autosomal recessive non-syndromic mental retardation." in: Journal of medical genetics, Vol. 43, Issue 3, pp. 203-10, (2006) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to CC2D1Acoiled-coil and C2 domain containing 1A (CC2D1A), coiled-coil and C2 domain containing 1A (cc2d1a), coiled-coil and C2 domain containing 1A (Cc2d1a), BC016188, freud-1, FREUD-1, Freud-1, Freud-1/Aki1, mrt3, MRT3, RGD1306108, Tape
Protein level used designations for CC2D1A
- coiled-coil and C2 domain containing 1A
- coiled-coil and C2 domain-containing protein 1A
- coiled-coil and C2 domain-containing protein 1A-like
- Akt kinase-interacting protein 1
- FRE under dual repression-binding protein 1
- five prime repressor element under dual repression-binding protein 1
- five repressor element under dual repression-binding protein 1
- mental retardation, nonsyndromic, autosomal recessive, 3
- putative NF-kappa-B-activating protein 023N
- putative NFkB activating protein
- 5-HT1A receptor
- five' repressor element under dual repression binding protein 1