(CDC42 Binding Protein Kinase beta (DMPK-Like) (CDC42BPB))
antibodies-online.com stands for high-quality research products. Search, find and order tools with extensive validation data, images, references. Our scientific customer service is always at your disposal if you have any questions about the selection or application of our products.
Featured CDC42BPB Categories
High quality antibodies with extensive validation data.
Proteins for various applications incl. WB, ELISA, IF etc.
Recommended CDC42BPB Antibodies
Recommended CDC42BPB ELISA Kits
Recommended CDC42BPB Proteins
Latest Publications for our CDC42BPB products: "A novel small-molecule MRCK inhibitor blocks cancer cell invasion." in: Cell communication and signaling : CCS, Vol. 12, pp. 54, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Co-crystal structures of inhibitors with MRCK?, a key regulator of tumor cell invasion." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 6, Issue 9, pp. e24825, (2011) (PubMed).
: "Visual screening and analysis for kinase-regulated membrane trafficking pathways that are involved in extensive beta-amyloid secretion." in: Genes to cells : devoted to molecular & cellular mechanisms, Vol. 14, Issue 3, pp. 355-69, (2009) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to CDC42BPBCDC42 binding protein kinase beta (CDC42BPB), CDC42 binding protein kinase beta (DMPK-like) (cdc42bpb), CDC42 binding protein kinase beta (cdc42bpb), CDC42 binding protein kinase beta (Cdc42bpb), CDC42BPB, MRCKb, MRCKB, si:dkeyp-93h6.2, wu:fb98c02, wu:fc48b05, wu:fc90d12
Protein level used designations for CDC42BPB
- CDC42 binding protein kinase beta (DMPK-like)
- serine/threonine-protein kinase MRCK beta
- serine/threonine-protein kinase MRCK beta-like
- CDC42-binding protein kinase beta
- DMPK-like beta
- MRCK beta
- myotonic dystrophy kinase related CDC42 binding kinase beta
- myotonic dystrophy kinase-related CDC42-binding kinase beta
- myotonic dystrophy protein kinase like beta
- myotonic dystrophy protein kinase-like beta
- CDC42-binding protein kinase beta (DMPK-like)
- Cdc42-binding protein kinase beta
Did you look for something else?
- CDC2 / CDK2