(SON DNA Binding Protein (SON))
antibodies-online.com stands for high-quality research products. Search, find and order tools with extensive validation data, images, references. Our scientific customer service is always at your disposal if you have any questions about the selection or application of our products.
Featured SON Categories
High quality antibodies with extensive validation data.
SON ELISA Kits
Reliable ELISA kits for a wide range of species.
Recommended SON Antibodies
Recommended SON ELISA Kits
Recommended SON Proteins
Latest Publications for our SON products: "Spatially resolved epigenomic profiling of single cells in complex tissues." in: Cell, Vol. 185, Issue 23, pp. 4448-4464.e17, (2022) (PubMed).
: "The conserved ubiquitin-like protein Hub1 plays a critical role in splicing in human cells." in: Journal of molecular cell biology, Vol. 6, Issue 4, pp. 312-23, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Antibody-based protein profiling of the human chromosome 21." in: Molecular & cellular proteomics : MCP, Vol. 11, Issue 3, pp. M111.013458, (2012) (PubMed).
: "Clustering phenotype populations by genome-wide RNAi and multiparametric imaging." in: Molecular systems biology, Vol. 6, pp. 370, (2010) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to SONSON DNA binding protein (SON), SON DNA binding protein (EHI_129760), Son DNA binding protein (Son), 2900011L12Rik, AA409051, AU067731, BASS1, C21orf50, C81487, DBP-5, DKFZp469P034, mKIAA1019, NREBP, nrebp, SON3
Protein level used designations for SON
- SON DNA binding protein
- SON DNA-binding protein
- protein SON
- SON DNA binding protein, isoform f
- Bax antagonist selected in Saccharomyces 1
- NRE-binding protein
- negative regulatory element-binding protein
- Son cell proliferation protein
Did you look for something else?
- Solute Carrier Organic Anion Transporter Family, Member 3A1
- Solute Carrier Organic Anion Transporter Family, Member 1a4
- Solute Carrier Family 7 (Anionic Amino Acid Transporter), Member 13
- Solute Carrier Family 52 (Riboflavin Transporter), Member 3
- Solute Carrier Family 5 (Sodium/inositol Cotransporter), Member 11
- Solute Carrier Family 5 (Sodium/glucose Cotransporter), Member 12
- Solute Carrier Family 38, Member 7
- Solute Carrier Family 38, Member 11
- Solute Carrier Family 35, Member E3
- Solute Carrier Family 35 Member B3
- Solute Carrier Family 35 (UDP-GlcNAc/UDP-Glucose Transporter), Member D2
- Solute Carrier Family 34 (Type II Sodium/phosphate Contransporter), Member 1
- Solute Carrier Family 25, Member 41
- Solute Carrier Family 22, Member 20
- Solute Carrier Family 17 (Vesicular Glutamate Transporter), Member 6
- Solute Carrier Family 17 (Acidic Sugar Transporter), Member 5