(Sorbin and SH3 Domain Containing 1 (SORBS1))
Featured SORBS1 Categories
Recommended SORBS1 Antibodies
Recommended SORBS1 ELISA Kits
Recommended SORBS1 Proteins
Latest Publications for our SORBS1 products: "Glycoprotein screening in colorectal cancer based on differentially expressed Tn antigen." in: Oncology reports, Vol. 36, Issue 3, pp. 1313-24, (2017) (PubMed).
: "Immunofluorescence and fluorescent-protein tagging show high correlation for protein localization in mammalian cells." in: Nature methods, Vol. 10, Issue 4, pp. 315-23, (2013) (PubMed).
: "A novel isoform of Cbl-associated protein that binds protein kinase A." in: Biochimica et biophysica acta, Vol. 1727, Issue 2, pp. 145-9, (2005) (PubMed).
: "CAP defines a second signalling pathway required for insulin-stimulated glucose transport." in: Nature, Vol. 407, Issue 6801, pp. 202-7, (2000) (PubMed).
: "A novel, multifuntional c-Cbl binding protein in insulin receptor signaling in 3T3-L1 adipocytes." in: Molecular and cellular biology, Vol. 18, Issue 2, pp. 872-9, (1998) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to SORBS1sorbin and SH3 domain containing 1 (SORBS1), sorbin and SH3 domain containing 1 (Sorbs1), sorbin and SH3 domain containing 1 (sorbs1), 2310065E01Rik, 9530001P15Rik, CAP, FLAF2, mKIAA1296, R85FL, SH3D5, Sh3d5, SH3P12, SORB1
Protein level used designations for SORBS1
- Fas-ligand associated factor 2
- SH3 domain protein 5
- SH3-domain protein 5 (ponsin)
- c-Cbl associated protein
- c-Cbl-associated protein
- sorbin and SH3 domain-containing protein 1
Did you look for something else?
- Sonic Hedgehog
- Solute Carrier Organic Anion Transporter Family, Member 3A1
- Solute Carrier Organic Anion Transporter Family, Member 1a4
- Solute Carrier Family 7 (Anionic Amino Acid Transporter), Member 13
- Solute Carrier Family 52 (Riboflavin Transporter), Member 3
- Solute Carrier Family 5 (Sodium/inositol Cotransporter), Member 11
- Solute Carrier Family 5 (Sodium/glucose Cotransporter), Member 12
- Solute Carrier Family 38, Member 7
- Solute Carrier Family 38, Member 11
- Solute Carrier Family 35, Member E3
- Solute Carrier Family 35 Member B3
- Solute Carrier Family 35 (UDP-GlcNAc/UDP-Glucose Transporter), Member D2
- Solute Carrier Family 34 (Type II Sodium/phosphate Contransporter), Member 1
- Solute Carrier Family 25, Member 41
- Solute Carrier Family 22, Member 20