alpha KGDHC Products
(alpha Ketoglutarate Dehydrogenase (alphaKGDHC))
antibodies-online.com stands for high-quality research products. Search, find and order tools with extensive validation data, images, references. Our scientific customer service is always at your disposal if you have any questions about the selection or application of our products.
Featured alpha KGDHC Categories
alpha KGDHC Antibodies
High quality antibodies with extensive validation data.
alpha KGDHC ELISA Kits
Reliable ELISA kits for a wide range of species.
alpha KGDHC Proteins
Proteins for various applications incl. WB, ELISA, IF etc.
Recommended alpha KGDHC Antibodies
Recommended alpha KGDHC ELISA Kits
Recommended alpha KGDHC Proteins
Latest Publications for our alpha KGDHC products: "Mitoregulin: A lncRNA-Encoded Microprotein that Supports Mitochondrial Supercomplexes and Respiratory Efficiency." in: Cell reports, Vol. 23, Issue 13, pp. 3710-3720.e8, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Hyperpolarized [1-13C] glutamate: a metabolic imaging biomarker of IDH1 mutational status in glioma." in: Cancer research, Vol. 74, Issue 16, pp. 4247-57, (2014) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to alpha KGDHCoxoglutarate dehydrogenase (OGDH), oxoglutarate (alpha-ketoglutarate) dehydrogenase (lipoamide) (Ogdh), oxoglutarate dehydrogenase (Ogdh), 2210403E04Rik, 2210412K19Rik, AA409584, AKGDH, d1401, E1k, mKIAA4192, OGDC
Protein level used designations for alpha KGDHC
- 2-oxoglutarate dehydrogenase, mitochondrial
- 2-oxoglutarate dehydrogenase complex component E1
- oxoglutarate decarboxylase
- oxoglutarate dehydrogenase (succinyl-transferring)
- 2-oxoglutarate dehydrogenase E1 component, mitochondrial
- alpha-ketoglutarate dehydrogenase
- oxoglutarate dehydrogenase (lipoamide)
Did you look for something else?
- alpha Fetoprotein
- alpha Defensin 1
- alpha Adducin
- alpha Adaptin
- alpha Actinin 4
- alpha Actinin
- alpha 2 Macroglobulin
- alpha 2 Antiplasmin
- alpha 1b Adrenergic Receptor
- alpha 1,3-Galactosyltransferase 2
- alpha 1 Adrenergic Receptor
- alpha Taxilin
- alpha Tubulin
- alpha-1-Inhibitor 3
- alpha-1,4-Glucan-Protein Synthase
- Alpha-amylase 1
- alpha-Mannosidase II
- alpha-N-Acetylgalactosaminide alpha-2,6-Sialyltransferase 3