GFP antibody (Green Fluorescent Protein) Primary Antibody
This GFP antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- The antibody detects GFP, RFP, GFP&RFP fusion proteins.
- Mouse Monoclonal to GFP-Tag.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from mouse ascites by affinity-chromatography using specific immunogen.
anti-Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP) antibody (Abberior STAR 635P) Primary Antibody
GFP Reactivity: Aequorea victoria FACS, ICC, IF Host: Camelid (Camelidae) Monoclonal 1H1-1B2 Abberior STAR 635P single-domain Antibody (sdAb)
- Application Notes
- WB 1:5000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid in PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C.
- Alternative Name
- green fluorescent protein, gfp