Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 Products
(Glutamate Receptor, Metabotropic 5 (GRM5))
antibodies-online.com stands for high-quality research products. Search, find and order tools with extensive validation data, images, references. Our scientific customer service is always at your disposal if you have any questions about the selection or application of our products.
Featured Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 Categories
Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 Antibodies
High quality antibodies with extensive validation data.
Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 ELISA Kits
Reliable ELISA kits for a wide range of species.
Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 Proteins
Proteins for various applications incl. WB, ELISA, IF etc.
Recommended Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 Antibodies
Recommended Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 ELISA Kits
Recommended Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 Proteins
Latest Publications for our Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 products: "Autism-associated Shank3 mutations alter mGluR expression and mGluR-dependent but not NMDA receptor-dependent long-term depression." in: Synapse (New York, N.Y.), Vol. 73, Issue 8, pp. e22097, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Synaptic integration of newly generated neurons in rat dissociated hippocampal cultures." in: Molecular and cellular neurosciences, Vol. 47, Issue 3, pp. 203-14, (2011) (PubMed).
: "The clock gene Per2 influences the glutamatergic system and modulates alcohol consumption." in: Nature medicine, Vol. 11, Issue 1, pp. 35-42, (2005) (PubMed).
: "Group I metabotropic glutamate receptors mediate a dual role of glutamate in T cell activation." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 279, Issue 32, pp. 33352-8, (2004) (PubMed).
: "Isoform-specific phosphorylation of metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 by protein kinase C (PKC) blocks Ca2+ oscillation and oscillatory translocation of Ca2+-dependent PKC." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 279, Issue 3, pp. 2254-61, (2004) (PubMed).
: "Differential expression of mGluR5 in human lumbosacral motoneurons." in: Neuroreport, Vol. 15, Issue 2, pp. 271-3, (2004) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5glutamate receptor, metabotropic 5 (GRM5), glutamate metabotropic receptor 5 (GRM5), glutamate metabotropic receptor 5 (Grm5), glutamate receptor, metabotropic 5 (Grm5), 6430542K11Rik, AI850523, Glu5R, GPRC1E, Gprc1e, mGlu5, MGLUR5, mGluR5, mGlur5, mGluR5b
Protein level used designations for Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5
- metabotropic glutamate receptor 5
- metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 variant F
- metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 variant G
- metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 variant H
- metabotropic glutamate receptor (mGluR5)
- metabotropic glutamate receptor 5b
- G protein coupled receptor, family C, group 1, member E
- G protein-coupled receptor GRM5
- G protein-coupled receptor, family C, group 1, member E
- metabotropic glutamate receptor subtype 5b
- metabotropic glutamate receptor type 5
Did you look for something else?
- Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 4
- Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 3
- Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 1
- Mesogenin 1
- MERS-CoV Nucleocapsid
- MERS-Coronavirus Spike
- Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 6
- Metacaspase 1
- Metallothionein 1C
- Metallothionein 1F
- Metallothionein 1X
- Metaxin 1
- Methionine Adenosyltransferase
- Methylmalonyl-CoA Carboxylase (12S Subunit)