(Muscle, Skeletal, Receptor Tyrosine Kinase (MUSK))
antibodies-online.com stands for high-quality research products. Search, find and order tools with extensive validation data, images, references. Our scientific customer service is always at your disposal if you have any questions about the selection or application of our products.
Featured MUSK Categories
High quality antibodies with extensive validation data.
MUSK ELISA Kits
Reliable ELISA kits for a wide range of species.
Proteins for various applications incl. WB, ELISA, IF etc.
Recommended MUSK Antibodies
Recommended MUSK ELISA Kits
Recommended MUSK Proteins
Latest Publications for our MUSK products: "Major pathogenic effects of anti-MuSK antibodies in myasthenia gravis." in: Journal of neuroimmunology, Vol. 177, Issue 1-2, pp. 119-31, (2006) (PubMed).
: "[Pathophysiological characterization of congenital myasthenic syndromes: the example of mutations in the MUSK gene]." in: Journal de la Société de biologie, Vol. 199, Issue 1, pp. 61-77, (2005) (PubMed).
: "MUSK, a new target for mutations causing congenital myasthenic syndrome." in: Human molecular genetics, Vol. 13, Issue 24, pp. 3229-40, (2004) (PubMed).
: "Phosphoinositide 3-kinase signalling pathways." in: Journal of cell science, Vol. 114, Issue Pt 8, pp. 1439-45, (2001) (PubMed).
: "Oncogenic kinase signalling." in: Nature, Vol. 411, Issue 6835, pp. 355-65, (2001) (PubMed).
: "The RET proto-oncogene in human cancers." in: Oncogene, Vol. 19, Issue 49, pp. 5590-7, (2000) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to MUSKmuscle associated receptor tyrosine kinase (MUSK), muscle, skeletal, receptor tyrosine kinase (musk), muscle associated receptor tyrosine kinase S homeolog (musk.S), muscle, skeletal, receptor tyrosine kinase (Musk), muscle associated receptor tyrosine kinase (Musk), fj98e12, Mdk4, Mlk, muscle, MuSK, MUSK, musk-A, Nsk1, Nsk2, Nsk3, si:busm1-57f23.3, si:dz46m7.2, si:dz57f23.3, unp, wu:fj98e12, zgc:63467
Protein level used designations for MUSK
- muscle, skeletal receptor tyrosine-protein kinase
- muscle, skeletal, receptor tyrosine kinase
- skeletal muscle receptor tyrosine kinase
- muscle, skeletal receptor tyrosine-protein kinase-like
- muscle localized kinase 2
- muscle, skeletal receptor tyrosine protein kinase
- muscle-specific kinase receptor
- muscle-specific protein kinase secretory isoform
- muscle-specific tyrosine protein kinase receptor
- muscle-specific tyrosine-protein kinase receptor
- muscle specific kinase (neural fold/somite kinase 1)
- muscle-specific tyrosine kinase receptor MuSK
- skeletal receptor tyrosine protein kinase
Did you look for something else?
- Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M2
- Murinoglobulin 2
- Murinoglobulin 1
- Murein Tetrapeptide Carboxypeptidase
- Multimerin 1