(Runt-Related Transcription Factor 1 (RUNX1))
Featured RUNX1 Categories
Recommended RUNX1 Antibodies
Recommended RUNX1 ELISA Kits
Recommended RUNX1 Proteins
Latest Publications for our RUNX1 products: "Runt-related transcription factor 1 promotes apoptosis and inhibits neuroblastoma progression in vitro and in vivo." in: Journal of experimental & clinical cancer research : CR, Vol. 39, Issue 1, pp. 52, (2020) (PubMed).
: "Small Molecule Inhibitor of CBFβ-RUNX Binding for RUNX Transcription Factor Driven Cancers." in: EBioMedicine, Vol. 8, pp. 117-31, (2016) (PubMed).
: "MiR-18a increased the permeability of BTB via RUNX1 mediated down-regulation of ZO-1, occludin and claudin-5." in: Cellular signalling, Vol. 27, Issue 1, pp. 156-67, (2015) (PubMed).
: "hsa-mir-30c promotes the invasive phenotype of metastatic breast cancer cells by targeting NOV/CCN3." in: Cancer cell international, Vol. 14, pp. 73, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Expression of RUNX1 correlates with poor patient prognosis in triple negative breast cancer." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 9, Issue 6, pp. e100759, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Hyperglycemia and redox status regulate RUNX2 DNA-binding and an angiogenic phenotype in endothelial cells." in: Microvascular research, Vol. 97, pp. 55-64, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Brain death induces the alteration of liver protein expression profiles in rabbits." in: International journal of molecular medicine, Vol. 34, Issue 2, pp. 578-84, (2014) (PubMed).
: "The RUNX1 transcription factor is expressed in serous epithelial ovarian carcinoma and contributes to cell proliferation, migration and invasion." in: Cell cycle (Georgetown, Tex.), Vol. 12, Issue 6, pp. 972-86, (2013) (PubMed).
: "Transcription factor Runx2 is a regulator of epithelial-mesenchymal transition and invasion in thyroid carcinomas." in: Laboratory investigation; a journal of technical methods and pathology, Vol. 92, Issue 8, pp. 1181-90, (2012) (PubMed).
: "Runx1: no longer just for leukemia." in: The EMBO journal, Vol. 31, Issue 21, pp. 4098-9, (2012) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to RUNX1uncharacterized LOC473981 (LOC473981), runt-related transcription factor (runt), runt related transcription factor 1 (Runx1), runt related transcription factor 1 (RUNX1), runt-related transcription factor 1 (runx1), runt related transcription factor 1 L homeolog (runx1.L), runt-related transcription factor 1 (RUNX1), runt-related transcription factor 1 (Runx1), AI462102, aml, aml-1, AML1, aml1, Aml1, AML1-EVI-1, aml1-evi-1, AMLCR1, amlcr1, Cbfa2, CBFA2, cbfa2, EVI-1, evi-1, Pebp2a2, PEBP2aB, pebp2ab, Pebpa2b, Runx-1, RUNX1, runx1, runxa, XAML, Xaml1
Protein level used designations for RUNX1
- runt-related transcription factor 1
- runt-related transcription factor 1 (acute myeloid leukemia 1; aml1 oncogene)
- runt-related transcription factor
- runt protein
- PEA2-alpha B
- PEBP2-alpha B
- SL3-3 enhancer factor 1 alpha B subunit
- SL3/AKV core-binding factor alpha B subunit
- acute myeloid leukemia 1 protein
- core binding factor alpha 2
- core-binding factor subunit alpha-2
- oncogene AML-1
- polyomavirus enhancer-binding protein 2 alpha B subunit
- runt domain, alpha subunit 2
- AML1-EVI-1 fusion protein
- core-binding factor, runt domain, alpha subunit 2
- runt-related transcription factor a
- Acute myeloid leukemia 1 protein
- Core-binding factor subunit alpha-2
- aml1 oncogene
- acute myeloid leukemia 1
- factor, runt domain, alpha subunit 2
- core-binding factor runt domain alpha subunit 2 (acute myeloid leukemia 1 oncogene)
- runt related transcription factor 1