STAT1 antibody (Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription 1, 91kDa) (pTyr701) Primary Antibody
STAT1 Reactivity: ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN539531
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 12 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Please inquire
- This STAT1 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against synthetic phosphopeptide of Stat1.
- This antibody is specific to mouse Stat1 protein phosphorylated at Y701.
- Synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues surrounding Y701 of mouse Stat1.
- Application Notes
- ELISA (1:25000)
Western Blot (1:500-1:2000)
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- In 20 mM KH2PO4, 150 mM NaCl, pH 7.2 (0.01 % sodium azide)
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C. For long term storage store at -20°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Ramsauer, Farlik, Zupkovitz, Seiser, Kröger, Hauser, Decker: "Distinct modes of action applied by transcription factors STAT1 and IRF1 to initiate transcription of the IFN-gamma-inducible gbp2 gene." in: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 104, Issue 8, pp. 2849-54, 2007 (PubMed).
Soond, Carroll, Townsend, Sayan, Melino, Behrmann, Knight, Latchman, Stephanou: "STAT1 regulates p73-mediated Bax gene expression." in: FEBS letters, Vol. 581, Issue 6, pp. 1217-26, 2007 (PubMed).
Mumphrey, Changotra, Moore, Heimann-Nichols, Wobus, Reilly, Moghadamfalahi, Shukla, Karst: "Murine norovirus 1 infection is associated with histopathological changes in immunocompetent hosts, but clinical disease is prevented by STAT1-dependent interferon responses." in: Journal of virology, Vol. 81, Issue 7, pp. 3251-63, 2007 (PubMed).
- Ramsauer, Farlik, Zupkovitz, Seiser, Kröger, Hauser, Decker: "Distinct modes of action applied by transcription factors STAT1 and IRF1 to initiate transcription of the IFN-gamma-inducible gbp2 gene." in: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 104, Issue 8, pp. 2849-54, 2007 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- STAT1 (STAT1 Antibody Abstract)
- JAK-STAT Signaling, RTK Signaling, Interferon-gamma Pathway, Response to Growth Hormone Stimulus, Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity, Hepatitis C, CXCR4-mediated Signaling Events
You are here: