(Sirtuin 5 (SIRT5))
antibodies-online.com stands for high-quality research products. Search, find and order tools with extensive validation data, images, references. Our scientific customer service is always at your disposal if you have any questions about the selection or application of our products.
Featured SIRT5 Categories
High quality antibodies with extensive validation data.
SIRT5 ELISA Kits
Reliable ELISA kits for a wide range of species.
Proteins for various applications incl. WB, ELISA, IF etc.
Recommended SIRT5 Antibodies
Recommended SIRT5 ELISA Kits
Recommended SIRT5 Proteins
Latest Publications for our SIRT5 products: "SIRT2 deacetylase regulates the activity of GSK3 isoforms independent of inhibitory phosphorylation." in: eLife, Vol. 7, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Impact of acute kidney injury on renal allograft survival." in: Renal failure, Vol. 39, Issue 1, pp. 40-44, (2016) (PubMed).
: "SUN2 exerts tumor suppressor functions by suppressing the Warburg effect in lung cancer." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 5, pp. 17940, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Localization of sirtuins in the mouse inner ear." in: Acta oto-laryngologica, Vol. 134, Issue 4, pp. 331-8, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Down-regulation of sirtuin 3 is associated with poor prognosis in hepatocellular carcinoma after resection." in: BMC cancer, Vol. 14, pp. 297, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Sirtuin-3 (SIRT3), a novel potential therapeutic target for oral cancer." in: Cancer, Vol. 117, Issue 8, pp. 1670-8, (2011) (PubMed).
: "Phylogenetic classification of prokaryotic and eukaryotic Sir2-like proteins." in: Biochemical and biophysical research communications, Vol. 273, Issue 2, pp. 793-8, (2000) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to SIRT5sirtuin 5 (SIRT5), sirtuin 5 (Sirt5), sirtuin 5 (sirt5), sirtuin 5 L homeolog (sirt5.L), sirtuin 5 (CC1G_00083), 0610012J09Rik, 1500032M05Rik, AV001953, SIR2L5, sir2l5, SIRT5, sirt5-a, zgc:92288
Protein level used designations for SIRT5
- NAD-dependent deacetylase sirtuin-5
- NAD-dependent lysine demalonylase and desuccinylase sirtuin-5, mitochondrial
- NAD-dependent protein deacylase sirtuin-5, mitochondrial
- SIR2-like protein 5
- regulatory protein SIR2 homolog 5
- silent mating type information regulation 2, S.cerevisiae, homolog 5
- sir2-like 5
- sirtuin type 5
- Regulatory protein SIR2 homolog 5
- NAD-dependent lysine demalonylase and desuccinylase sirtuin-5A, mitochondrial
- NAD-dependent protein deacylase sirtuin-5A, mitochondrial
- regulatory protein SIR2 homolog 5-a
- sirtuin (silent mating type information regulation 2 homolog) 5
- sirtuin (silent mating type information regulation 2 homolog) 5 (S. cerevisiae)
- sirtuin 5
- nad-dependent deacetylase sirtuin-5
Did you look for something else?