SMi Group are thrilled to announce the 4th annual conference, Pharmacovigilance, taking place on 11th & 12th May 2015 in Central London.
Join us as we ask questions such as: How do we strengthen the link between a drug and its related adverse events from pre-clinical to post-marketing? What are the core and emerging challenges of adhering to Pharmacovigilance laws and risk management? Can we communicate benefits and risks to patients? How is the EudraVigilance system implemented in the pre and post-marketing approval of medicinal drugs? How can we harmonise coding for EU and US markets?
- Graeme Ladds, CEO, Director of Operations, Pharmacovigilance, PharSafer Associates Ltd
- Dr. Pipasha Biswas, Executive Director & QPPV, Symogen Ltd
- Jim Slattery, Statistician, Pharmacovigilance, European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- Dr. Tomas Moraleda , International Medical Officer, MedDRA MSSO
- Doris Irene Stenver, Chief Medical Officer, Danish Health and Medicines Authority, Member of PRAC
- Dr. Michael Merz, Chair Investigative Liver Expert Team, Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research
- Shelley Gandhi, Director of Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety, NDA Group
HIGHLIGHTS FOR 2015
- EMA KEYNOTE ADDRESS: Risk Management through Statistical Integration
- Understand the EU’s harmonisation initiatives through MedDRA and Eudravigilance
- Optimise the outcome of risk assessments and risk minimisation measures
- Learn new PRAC updates for 2015
- Efficiently bridge preclinical to clinical safety data
For further details visit the website at www.pharmacovigilance–event.co.ukAlternatively contact the team on +44 (0)20 7827 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org