SMi Group are thrilled to present the 3rd annual European event: Lyophilisation Europe, taking place on 29th & 30th June 2015, in Central London.
Spurred by the growth of the new drugs, the lyophilisation market is projected to reach $5,121.5 million by 2019. With the rising risk of contamination and the need for improved formulation methods of biological products, robust capabilities in lyophilisation and freeze drying methods have become critical for prolonging drug life span whilst maintaining its functionality and preventing it from damage.
Lyophilisation Europe Conference 2015
Innovation and efficiency is requested at every level making SMi’s 3rd annual European conference on Lyophilisation, the perfect platform to strengthen knowledge in key principles such as PAT and QbD whilst keeping you at the forefront of technological breakthroughs to adapt to a competitive growing industry.
Join us as we ask questions such as: What are the fundamentals of freeze drying and how can process development be optimised? How can risk-based approaches be integrated into QbD principles? How is spray drying a viable alternative to lyophilisation for achieving continuous production? How does PAT support scales up processes and to what degree has it been successful? What are the future prospects for continuous production processes? Plus much more!
KEY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Poul Bertelsen, Principal Scientist, Takeda
- Yves Mayeresse, Director Primary and Secondary Expertise, GSK
- Patrick Garidel, Head of Pharmaceutical Basic Development, Boehringer-Ingelheim
- Eunice Costa, Process Development Engineer, Hovione
- Sune Klint Andersen, Principal Scientist, Novo Nordisk A/S
- Michael Dekner, Innovation Manager, Baxter Bioscience
- Edith Lecomte-Norrant, GPS Innovation & Technology & Sciences Director, UCB BioPharma
For further details or to secure attendance visit the website at www.lyophilisationconference.com
Alternatively contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0)20 7827 6184 or email email@example.com