Innovating and streamlining manufacturing processes, while adhering to evermore and regulatory standards is one of the biggest challenges for the drug manufacturing industry today. To improve efficiency, reduce costs, accelerate time to market and maximize profits in today’s rapidly changing business environment, pharmaceutical companies need to exploit new strategies, technologies and practices.
Hosting leading industry professionals, this Pharma Manufacturing event provides a unique opportunity to hear the latest trends in drug manufacturing and network with leading industry peers.
Facilitating and achieving QbD for drug products
Implementation of QbD / PAT at Novartis and their uses in production
Olivia Darmuzey, QbD Expert Pharmaceutical Operations, Novartis Pharma AG
Operational excellence - engaging the workforce throughout the change process
The effects of refocusing business processes, restructuring and lean programs on the workforce at Novo Nordisk
Jonathan Walker, Head, cLEAN® Program and Master Black Belt, Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals
Supporting the sustainable implementation of operational excellence
Identifying critical factors that can support or hinder sustainable change
Dr. Thomas Friedli, Managing Director, Chair of Production Management, Institute of Technology Management, University of St. Gallen
Case study: Genentech's continued journey to operational excellence. A Bio-manufacturing Site's experience
Robert Lippe, Director, Manufacturing, Genentech
Manufacturing capacity planning in a highly volatile environment; survival techniques, opportunities and risks
Curran Simpson, Senior Vice President, Operations, Human Genome Sciences
Strategies for environmentally sustainable manufacturing - harnessing the opportunities for cost reduction
The profitability of sustainability
James Hagan, Vice President, Sustainability and Environment, GlaxoSmithKline
ABOUT Global Pharma Manufacturing Summit 2010:
- Taking place over two days from 14 – 15 June at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers, Boston, MA.
- Over 120 end user delegates are expected to attend this two day conference with lead sponsorship from organizations including ATKearney, Werum, Sunoco, Waters, Surety and O’Brien & Gere.
- Meet with other attendees or take pre-arranged meetings with a select group of leading vendors.
- David Hanfland, Partner, A.T. Kearney, Inc. will be chairing this two day event.
- Premier media partner supporting the event is Pharmaceutical Online and Life Science Leader
ABOUT WORLD TRADE GROUP:
WTG is a leading global integrated media company. Founded in 1997, now employs around 150 people in our offices in London and Toronto. In our sectors of energy, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, manufacturing and supply chain and HR, we organize and run some of the world's leading annual business events. Our main focus is to bring buyers and sellers together through our powerful suite of products.
- Live events – our summits introduce buyers to sellers through a unique one to one meeting model, developed and refined since 1998.
- Webinars – facilitate learning and generate valuable leads for sponsors, either live or through our on demand broadcasts.
- Online events On-Demand - easy to navigate, password protected web based interface, allowing post event access to summit presentations.
- Online communities – powerful, rapidly growing online networking resources for manufacturing and HR professionals.
For further information contact:
Marketing Manager, World Trade Group
Tel: 1 416 214 1832