As such a fast-progressing and important field, it is vital that you are kept up to date with the latest developments and advances in CNS Clinical Trials, such as novel translational research studies. This conference will offer a unique opportunity for you to learn about the field from key opinion leaders and will present a fantastic platform for networking with senior executives from the pharmaceutical industry.
Key topics to be addressed:
- Cognition enhancement
- Latest developments in MS, PD and AD clinical development
- Biomarkers and CNS clinical trials
- Participant recruitment and retention issues in CNS clinical trials
- Schizophrenia and depression: specific considerations.
- Efficacy predictions
- Current challenges in translational CNS research
- Facilitating and establishing industry and academic partnering
- Early phase development trials in CNS
Speakers presenting at this year’s event include...
- Paul Thompson, Associate, Director Discovery Medicine Unit, GSK
- Hitendra Parmar, European Medical Director for Alzheimer’s Disease, Pfizer
- Georg Terstappen, Director and Department Head, Neuroscience Discover, Abbott
- Sophie Dix, Senior Research Scientist, Neurodegenerative Diseases Drug Hunting Team, Lilly
- Florien von Raison, Head of Global Clinical Development Unit, Parkinson’s Diseases, Merck Serono
- Chas Bountra, Chief Scientist, Structural Genomics Consortium, Univeristy of Oxford
- Simon Ridley, Head of Research, Alzheimer’s Research UK
Go to the programme: http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2011cnstrials9.asp
Alternatively contact Zain Philbey on +44 (0) 20 7827 6722 or e-mail: email@example.com