antibodies-online welcomes our newest supplier, AllerMAbs to our marketplace
AllerMAbs, uses proprietary knock-in mice to generate Chimeric Human antibodies against common allergens for research and sero-diagnostic use.
- The IgE-mediated adaptive immune precedes clinical symptoms of allergy (sneezing, itching, runny nose, etc.).
- Current standards used for detection & antigenic profiling of the IgE-mediated immune response are composed of mixed serum & plasma from human donors
- This process of collection is labor intensive and expensive, and there is relatively low batch-to-batch consistency and questionable antigen specificity in these samples
- AllerMAbs has pioneered a unique method of generating chimeric human monoclonal IgE antibodies through a proprietary knock-in mouse model & conventional hybridoma technology
- The result is a universally-consistent, well-validated chimeric human IgE antibody with exceptional specificity for individual antigens.