Genome-wide mapping of protein-DNA interactions is essential for a complete understanding of gene regulation. Mapping epigenetic marks and transcription factors is necessary to understand the regulatory networks controlling gene expression in a variety of biological systems.
The name Annexin pools over 160 different proteins. They are united by similar characteristics such as the ability to bind phosphatidylserine (PS) in a calcium dependent manner and a 70 amino acid repeat sequence called Annexin repeat.
- Better ChIP results with less sample material thanks to Chromatrap ChIP spin columns.
- The open structure of the scaffold promotes molecular movement for better sample mixing while the inert matrix material guarantees unparalleled specificity and low background.
- The result is an excellent signal-to-noise ratio and wide dynamic range that allow significantly smaller sample volumes.
- Chromatrap offers spin column kits for various ChIP applications ranging from ChIP/qPCR and ChIP-seq to ChIP from FFPE tissue samples.
- In addition, sets of antibodies against established control loci and the respective qPCR primers are offered as ChIP controls.
- Their purpose is to function as a barrier, protecting the body from mechanical damage, invading micro organisms and the loss of body fluids.
- Detection of epithelial cells has a central role in research on cancer diseases.
- A range of antibodies has been established for detection of individual epithelial cells.
- Some standard markers are: anti-epithelial membrane antigen (EMA) antibody and pan-cytokeratin antibody