World Orphan Drug Congress Asia 2011 is where international and local pharmas, biotechs, regulators, MOH, investors and technology providers to address the challenges, discuss opportunities and strategise best business models and international collaboration in gaining a foothold in the Asian market.
Over 30 leading pharmas, biotechs, patient advocacy groups, government organisations and more across Asia and globally have been confirmed for the event. Distinguished speakers include:
- Michael Glynn, Senior Vice President and Regional President, Japan-Asia Pacific, Genzyme, Singapore
- Hyun Min Gu, Head of Information, Management Division, Korea Orphan Drug Center, KFDA, Korea
- Jin-San Yoo, President and CEO, PharmAbcine, Korea
- Masaru Iwasaki, Managing Director, Vice President, Development & Medical Affairs Division, GlaxoSmithKline, Japan
- Ying Luo, President & CEO, GNI and Shanghai Genomics, China
- Chaya Mazouz, Vice President of Clinical & Regulatory Affairs, Pluristem Therapeutics, Israel
- Yoyo Wang, Founder & Director, China-Dolls Center for Rare Disorders, China
- Bing Bing Lin, Vice President, Asia Operations, NAL Pharmaceuticals Ltd.; Professor, Chung Gung University; Former Principal Senior Researcher, The Center for Drug Evaluation, Department of Health, Taiwan
- Aki Nakaoka, Vice President, Supporting Organization for Patients with Rare Diseases (SORD), Japan
- Prasanna Kumar B. Shirol, President & Karnataka State Coordinator, Lysosomal Storage Disorders Support Society (LSDSS), India
For more information, visit www.terrapinn.com/orphandrugasia.
Special promotion for subscribers!
Register before 31 July 2011 and quote ‘ODA20’ to get 20% off prevailing early bird prices! Contact YeeLim Tan at +65 6322 2701 or email email@example.com to register today!